April 1, 2014 1:00 p.m
College of Lake County
Building C, Room C005
19351 West Washington Street
Agenda Printer Friendly Version
The following documents are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the documents and it is available as a free download from Adobe web site .
News Release | Printer Friendly Version
I. Call to Order
- 1. Call Meeting to Order, Chair Lindsay Anderson
- 2. Welcome by Dr. Jerry Weber, President, College of Lake County
- 3. Welcome and remarks by Chair Lindsay Anderson
- 4. Remarks by Executive Director Dr. James L. Applegate: “The maps they gave us are out of date by years."
II. The Illinois Public Agenda for College and Career Success
- 5. Advisory Committee Report – Faculty Advisory Council, Dr. Abbas Aminmansour
- 6. 2014-18 Priorities for the Illinois Public Agenda: What Do the Data Tell Us?
The IBHE extends its thanks to Grand Victoria Foundation, Illinois Community College Board and Illinois Student Assistance Commission for their generous support for this report. Without their engagement this important assessment of progress could not have been done.
- NCHEMS Mid-Point Report
- Underrepresented Groups Report
III. Action Items
IV. Consent Agenda
V. Information Items
VI. Public Comment
VII. Other Matters